Praise for My Books


"Manreet Sodhi Someshwar is a gifted writer of great promise. I have a gut feeling we have a new star rising in Punjab's literary horizon. She has an excellent command of English and a sly sense of humour."
- Khushwant Singh on The Long Walk Home

"An enjoyable tale of a sassy girl's headlong race up the corporate ladder."
- India Today on Earning the Laundry Stripes


Monday 19 September 2011

He Dumped You? A Coping Plan ...

A friend sent me an email asking for an advertisement I'd written last year for Femina. She needed it, she said, for another friend who was sleepwalking through her days after having been dumped. I felt sorry for that girl I don't know - we've all been there, haven't we?

So, I sent her that ad and decided to repost it on my blog. If you find a connect, share it ... And remind your friend to Yahoo! - because you always have other options.

P.S - A day after I wrote this blog post, I read the news of an IIMB student who committed suicide because her boyfriend dumped her on Facebook. It is such an unfortunate incident but the reality of life is that one does get dumped and social media is here to stay. Therefore, what we need is to educate our young people on how to cope with dumping and other frustrations that life tends to throw at us with dogged regularity.










1 comment:

  1. Nice...........! Visit my blog and leave your valuable comment and feedback friend...........! :) :) :)
    http://GadgTechWorld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete